I use a video-based flipped classroom approach, in which students watch pre-class videos and complete pre-class quizzes before each class session. This approach allows me to dedicate most of the class time to collaborative problem-solving activities.
Courses Taught at Chapman University
- CHEM 230: Organic Chemistry I (Fall 2018–2023)
- CHEM 230L: Organic Chemistry I Laboratory (Fall 2018, 2019)
- CHEM 331: Organic Chemistry II (Spring 2019–2021, 2023)
- CHEM 331L: Organic Chemistry II Laboratory (Spring 2019)
- CHEM 432: Advanced Organic Chemistry (Fall 2020, 2022)